India’s first Mental Health Tech platform
React Native Developer (Min 6 Month exp, Max 1.5 Years)
₹4L – ₹10L • No equity
- You understand that building something meaningful requires Long-Term-Commitment
- You like joining an early-stage startup and bring the discipline working in a small remote team.
- You like taking responsibility and developing a fast-growing product that directly helps thousands of users.
- You are committed and goal-oriented. You know how you like to work and how you don’t like to work.
- You DON’T want to “check us out” or “hang out” in fancy startup offices.
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS
- React & React Native 6 months to 1-year minimum work experience.
- Perfect knowledge of the backend and the ability to cooperate with the backend team.
- API Security
- Know how to deal with all the Google play store and Apple app store requirements and management.
- CI / CD for the React Native apps
- AWS S3 and CloudFront CDN for the React SPA app.
- Git source code management (We use GitLab)
- You’re great at what you do. This means you continuously stove to improve yourself! This includes improving your soft skills like communication skills, code quality. looking for best practices of great architecture design and writing understandable documentation.
- You are accountable & reliable. This means you can establish reasonable estimations and meet deadlines
- You’re a quick thinker, complex problem solver, and highly organized person.
Delhi • Remote
Backend Development, API, Gitlab, AWS, React Native
MindPeers at a glance
MindPeers focuses on Health and Wellness, Digital Health, Ecommerce, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in Singapore and Delhi. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mindpeers.co/ or find them on LinkedIn.