Design and Development Studio
Software Engineer - Nodejs ₹6L – ₹14L • No equity
We are a fast-growing design and development studio, on a mission to empower organisations through technology. Kilobyte crafts creative and strategic digital systems for companies of all sizes to scale and grow faster. You will have the power to influence millions of users through your work. If you want to build awesome products and solve real problems, then we want to talk to you.
What would I do?
You will be responsible for creating REST APIs and Microservices from scratch, accelerating existing projects and building strong architecture. It’s your world to help make a solid foundation to our products and bring the power of the application to the end customers.
You’ll develop strong, long-lasting REST APIs as a trusted expert.
Specifically we are looking for Node JS Developer who can
- Coordinate closely with frontend developers and product managers.
- Create good quality, accurate and powerful products backend for both small and enterprise projects.
- Be eager to explore new projects every 8-12 weeks – an opportunity for you to build fresh and different apps instead of just developing an existing product.
- Own the direction of the backend you’re building, engage with emerging technologies and power-up your skills.
- Develop microservices using Node best practices.
- Make technical and product related decisions for Node projects.
- Review code pushed out by team members.
- Be at the forefront of tech – exploring new tech and frameworks, ensuring that the products built are at the cutting edge of technology.
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude.
- Stay up to date with latest technologies updates and advancements.
- Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious.
Your goal is to drive company growth by creating reliable and fast services and transition Kilobyte customer as part of KB Family who can willingly promote and recommend Kilobyte brand for others.
- Bachelors/Masters degree NOT REQUIRED.
- Core experience in MEAN/MERN stack is preferred
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English & Hindi.
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Knowledge of GIT
- Passion for creating awesome applications for customers all day, everyday
Why Join Kilobyte?
- Competitive compensation that includes salary, commission and equity.
- Attractive uncapped sales commission over and above your salary package.
- Learn industry standard sales process and techniques.
- Opportunity to work with fast growing design and development studio.
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company.
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now.
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level.
- Flexibility to work from home for now. Office might reopen soon.
- Follow various management and technical practices to ensure that our team enjoys working while delivering the best to our partners.
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day (when in office).
- Every month we have Game sessions and annual team outings.
Good to have
- Calm and collected : You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help.
- Patient and attentive : You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers.
- Willing to learn : You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
- Agile : You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
India • Remote
Experience 1+ years
Kilobyte at a glance
We love tech, and we can discuss it for as long as you want. located in New Delhi, India. With some of the finest technological solutions already delivered across India and the globe, Kilobyte Technologies is stubborn enough to change the way people see and deliver technology. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.kilobytetech.com or find them on LinkedIn.